Hello my stampy friends!!
Welcome to another challenge here at the Card Concept!
I was totally in love with the flowers in the vase in this photo!
That is what inspired my card!
I stamped this pretty floral background stamp onto some water color paper with Versamark ink.
And then I heat embossed it with Rose gold embossing powder.
Next I colored the flowers with Distress inks.
I popped the circle panel on top of the finished image with foam tape.
And finished it with a heat embossed sentiment and a few sequins!
I hope I have inspired you to come join us!!!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I Used
Stamp:So Beautiful (Simon Says Stamps)
Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Dies: Stitched Circles (Lil Inker)