Welcome my stampy friends!
It is time for a new challenge here at the
Look at this gorgeous photo!
The colors are so beautiful together.
That is what inspired my Clean & Layered style card.
I started my card by using a stencil. I temporarily taped the stencil to a piece of Mint Macaron card stock, and sponged Mint Macaron ink to get a tone-on-tone look. Next, I used a stitched rectangle die and die cut a panel.
I stamped the sentiment onto Very Vanilla card stock. I used a scallop square die and Blackberry Bliss card stock to make a frame for this panel.
I stamped the leaf images onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut them out with their matching dies. I attached the leaves with foam tape to the border strip that I had created at the bottom of the Mint Macaron panel.
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Please join us!
We love seeing your creations!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I used:
Stamp: Falling For You ( Pink & Main October Club Kit)
Stencil: Falling For You ( Pink & Main October Club Kit)
Inks: Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melon, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss (Stampin Up)
Paper: Mint Macaron, BlackBerry Bliss, Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Dies: Large Stitched Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
Layered Squares (Stampin Up)
Bling: Pink & Main October Club Kit