Welcome to another challenge starting today at the
What a wonderful summer photo!
I always love a nautical scene and the colors that go with it!
That is what inspired my Inside Scene Pop-Up card:
I watched a video by the fabulously talented Jennifer McQuire showing how to create an
Inside Scene Pop-Up card.
Her video can be found HERE.
It is hard to tell in the photo, but the scene pops out when you open the card!!
I created the scene with stamps, ink and markers!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, July 6 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I Used:
Stamps: Sailing Home (Stampin Up)
High Tide (Stampin Up)
Paper: thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel (Stampin Up)
Inks: Black Memento
Alcohol Markers: Night of Navy, Light Crumb Cake, Light Smokey Slate, Light Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Dies: Layered Circles (Stampin Up)