Hello my stampy friends!
Welcome to a new challenge starting today
at the Card Concept!
I know this is someone's idea of a perfect summer day.
Fishing on the lake in the mountains surrounded by the forest!!!
The forest inspired my card for this challenge.
When I think of a forest, I think
of critters! Bears, deer, and foxes!!!
I stamped the fox with black Memento ink onto Copic friendly white card stock. I colored the fox with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out.
I created the background by sponging with Stampin Up inks.
I added trees and grass with a stamp.
I die cut it with a circle die and popped up the fox on it with foam adhesive.
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, June22 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I used:
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Snow Front, A Wish For Everything (Stampin Up)
Paper: Heavy Whisper White card stock (Stampin Up)
Hazelnut Blend (Fun Stampers Journey)
Ink: Garden Green, Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel (Stampin Up)