Hello my stampy friends!
Welcome to a new challenge starting today
at the Card Concept!
Thanks to all of you who participated in our last challenge!
You guys always amaze me!!!!
Here is our new Inspiration Board:
I fell in love with those beautiful pink and yellow flowers against that turquoise background.
The blooms just popped!!!!
Here is my card:
I had recently watched someone on YouTube, use alcohol inks on Vellum, instead of Yupo paper.
I thought I would give it a try! And I loved it! I was able to create so many different patterns. I definitely want to try this technique again!
The flowers were inked with colors from the inspiration photo. They were die cut with their matching dies.
The style of my card would be considered
2 or more mediums
such as inks, watercolors, stamps,
Anything that adds texture to your project
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, June 8 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
I hope you will join us!
Stuff I Used:
Stamps:Floral Art (Altenew)
Paper: Whisper White, Black, and Vellum (Stampin Up)
Inks: Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Its a Girl, Party Dress (Catherine Pooler)
Alcohol Ink: Teal, Turquoise, Pool , Silver Mixative (Ranger)
Die:Hello (Simon Says Stamps)