Happy March everybody!
I hope the March winds are blowing in some warm Spring weather!
We haven't been that cold here this winter, but lots of rain! YUK!
And welcome to our new inspiration challenge starting today here at
I don't know about you...but I LOVE Irish Coffee!
And that is what I thought of when I saw this photo!
I had to think a little out of the box to create my Irish coffee to go! LOL!
I made the top green and added a black belt and gold buckle! An added some foam!
My card is a mix of lots of different dies!
And the sentiment was typed onto some white card stock.
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, March 16 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I used:
Stamp:Caffeine Addict (SugarPea Designs)
Dies: Caffeine Addict (SugarPea Designs)
A Wish for Everything (Stampin Up)
Shamrocks(from my stash)