Hello my stampy friends!!
Can you believe it is Easter this weekend!
I hope all of you get to spend some time with your family and friends!
It will be tough for some of us who haven't been fully vaccinated yet, but that is OK!
We can Zoom & Face Time!
We have a new challenge here at the Card Concept!
Thanks to all of you who participated with us in our last challenge!
Your butterfly cards were exceptional!!!!!
Here is our new Inspiration Photo:
I was inspired by the colors and Easter theme to create my Clean & Layered style card.
My card was created with some pretty die cuts and some stamped Easter eggs!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, April 12 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I Used:
Stamp: Arrange A Wreath #152587(Stampin Up)
Dies: Wreath Builder #152722 (Stampin Up)
Candlewick Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Ink: Mango Melody #147093, So Saffron #147109 (Stampin Up)
Paper: (Stamping Up)
Granny Apple Green #146990
Mossy Meadow #133676
Blushing Bride #131198
Flirty Flamingo #141416
Crumb Cake #120953
Basic White #140272
Other: Gemstones, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen