Hello my stampy friends!
Welcome to Fanciful Fall here at The Card Concept!
Look at that fantastic photo inspiration for our new challenge starting today!
The fun colors are what inspired my Clean & Layered style card today!
I sponged some water color paper with Distress inks, then added lots of ink splats!
Next, I die cut leaves from this paper, and tied them with some black twine!
I stamped the white panel with the Quilted Hearts Background stamp in Fog ink.
And then I created a mask and sponged the oval with Speckled Egg Distress ink.
Of course, I had to add some sparkle with some clear sequins!
I hope I have inspired you to come join us!!!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I Used:
Stamp: Peaceful Moments (Stampin Up)
Quilted Hearts BAckgrounds (Simon Says)
Dies:Love of Leaves (Stampin Up)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger)
Wonderfully clean design, this is fantastic!
Well good golly, those artfully inky leaves are the perfect focal point to make someone say WOW! (That someone is me).
BEAUTIFUL!! Love the texture you've achieved here~
Post a Comment