Welcome to a new inspiration board from
Thanks for playing with us!
You all are so talented and full of inspiration!
I cannot believe that Christmas is just around the corner!!!!
I was inspired by the beautiful shimmer and shine of the baubles in the photo to create my card.
There was no stamping on this card, just beautiful die cuts! And pretty foil papers!
The style of my card would be considered
Classy & Elegant:
Rich color scheme
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, December 2 at 12:00 pm EDT.We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
Paper: Metallic Jewels (Tim Holtz); Metallic Confections (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Deck the Halls -Holiday 2019(Spellbinders Die D-lites)
Embossing Folder: Tufted (Stampin Up)
Acetate sheet, Glitter and various sequin mixes, pearls