Hello my stampy friends!!!
Welcome to another
Another beautiful inspiration board!
I was inspired by the pretty fall colors to
create my Clean & Layered style card.
I started by masking a rectangle in the middle of the white panel. I then masked off the area around the rectangle with purple tape and sponged the inside with Tumbled Glass and Weathered Wood Distress inks. I just love how the background turned out.
Next, I die cut some leaves out of white card stock and colored them by sponging them with Carved Pumpkin, Aged Mahogany, Gathered Twigs and Vintage Photo Distress inks.
Finally, I stamped the sentiments.
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, November 18 at 12:00 pm EDT.
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
Stamps: Layered Leaf Prints (Gina K Designs)
Dies: Colorful Seasons (Stampin Up)
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs,Carved Pumpkin, Barn Door
Ink: Charcoal Brown (Gina K Designs)
Iredescent Crystals Studio Katia