Hello stampy friends!
Hope all is well!
It is one of the most beautiful times of the year, with all of the fall colors.
We are starting a new challenge today at the Card Concept.
Our inspiration board is full of pretty fall colors!
I was inspired by the beautiful colors and the pumpkins in the photo to create my card.
My pumpkin is orange card stock with an overlay of mercury glass acetate from Stampin Up!
I saw a demonstrator use this technique and I thought it was awesome!
I hope I have inspired you to join our challenge!
We love seeing what you make!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
You can create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, November 4 at 12:00 pm EDT.
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
Stamp: Painted Harvest (Stampin Up)
Dies: Colorful Seasons (Stampin Up)
Pinecone2stamp (Stamps of Life)
Thankful ( Paper Sweeties)
Other: Mercury Glass Acetate (Stampin Up); Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Stampin Up)
Inks: Distress inks (Ranger)