Welcome to another challenge here
at the Card Concept!
I love these rich warm colors!
I had bought this stamp from Simon Says awhile back, but I had not used it yet. I am usually not attracted to this style of stamp, but I had seen so many beautiful cards made with it, I just had to buy it!!! Honestly, I have been a little intimidated by it, so it just sat on my desk. Until I saw what our challenge would be!
I thought it would be perfect for this challenge!
Here is my card:
I stamped the image with Potting Soil Archival ink onto some smooth white Neenah card stock.
I have also been afraid of colored pencils! I put my big girl pants on and pulled out the Prisma pencils. I found out that I really enjoyed coloring with pencils!!! How about that???
The style of my card would be considered
Classy & Elegant:
Rich color scheme
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, May 27 at 12:00 pm EDT.We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
Stamps: Ornate Background #101763 (Simon Says Stamps)
Amazing You (Stampin Up)
Dies: Amazing You-Framelits (Stampin Up)
Inks: Potting Soil Archival, Versamark
Other stuff: Prisma colored pencils; vellum