Pink is my favorite Party!!!
Isn't this photo fun with the pink and black popping against all that white???
I LOVE it!
And here is my card:
I watched a YouTube video recently by Debby Hughes of Lime Doodle Design, who showed how she made a card very similar to this one. So, I had to try it!
Hers is GORGEOUS!!!! Check it out HERE !!!
I inked my background stamp with Pickled Raspberry Distress ink, then spritzed lightly with water, to get this watercolor look, and then stamped it onto Tim Holtz water color paper. When it was dry, I then sponged Spun Sugar Distress ink all around the borders of the panel. Next, I had fun dribbling white Perfect Pearl mixed with water all over the panel, which I followed with a spray of Pearl Glimmer Mist. So pretty and sparkly! You can't see it very well in the photos!
The style of my card would be considered
Classy & Elegant:
Rich color scheme
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, January 21 at 12:00 pm EDT.We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!