Welcome to another challenge here at the Card Concept!
The Cross really inspired me!
We are going through some of the toughest times that any of us have ever seen during our lifetime!
So we need to Hold onto Hope!
And have faith!
And we need to pray!
Pray for all of our loved ones, family, leaders, scientists, healthcare workers to stay healthy and
to find a stop to this insidious Pandemic.
My card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, April 13 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Stay Safe! Stay Inside!
Make pretty things!
Stuff I used:
Stamp: Hold on to Hope (Stampin Up)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Dies: Cross of Hope (Stampin Up); Squares (Spellbinders); Stitched Squares (Lawn Fawn)
Embossing Folder: Parisian Flourish (Stampin Up)
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, and Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Pattern Paper: Wood Textures (Stampin Up)
I love all the details you included in your cross card and the way you used earth tones!
Well said Mackie! Your card is terrific and what a wonderful sentiment!
Post a Comment