It is Wednesday!!! So that means it is time for another
The challenge is to make a project using just the inspiration, just the sketch or... mix it up and use both! It is totally up to you!
The rules are very simple…
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS Mix It Up Challenge #7 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
I MIXED IT UP this time!
I used both the sketch and the colors!
I stamped this sweet image from FAIRY SWEET onto watercolor paper with Black Archival ink. Next I colored the image with Distress inks and a watercolor brush.
I wanted to give this image an artsy feel, so I used watercoloring and lots of splatters!
I painted her face a little darker than I had originally planned, but that's OK. I stamped and heat embossed the image onto a vellum banner! And lastly added lots of sequins and shiny stuff! (You know...fairy dust)
I hope you have been inspired to play with us this month!
Please join in the fun HERE!
You could be a lucky winner!
And don't forget to visit my very talented teammates!
Mackie Robertson <You are here
So adorable!!! great coloring!
Super sweet image colored beautifully!!! Wonderful card!!
This is adorable, Mackie! Your watercoloring and splatters look amazing!
Oh my gosh, how CUTE!! I like the sweet little fairy. The colorful splatters look like fairy dust. Cute card Mackie!
Post a Comment