Welcome to another Sketch Challenge here at
I took the MountainScape Log Cabin die, and die cut
Bristol Smooth Surface paper. This paper works the best with the Kuretake watercolor brushes.
My sentiment is from the Timber stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink onto black paper, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then die cut the sentiment with one of the Stitched Flags dies.
I hope you will join us here at SugarPea Designs!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 credit to the SPD online store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS40 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Be sure to click through to see what all the other Challenge DT have for your Inspirational pleasure!