Is it freezing in your neck of the woods????
We had high 60's for the last 2 weeks and NOW
it is only in the 30's! BRRRRR!
Our newest Inspiration Challenge features a very cold day
with beautiful snow, which we rarely have here in Charlotte!
The peaceful, neutral colors and the reindeer on the pretty pillows inspired my card.
I stamped the image on Copic friendly card stock with black Memento ink, then I colored the images with Copic Markers.
I embossed woodgrain pattern paper for the background to resemble the log cabin.
I just love this image and how it is framed by those scalloped die cuts!
The style of my card would be considered
CLEAN & LAYERED
~Lots of Layers
~Designer papers, embossing
~Clean & Fresh looking
~Some colored images
I hope you will create a card or project using any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.
All of the styles are explained HERE.
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, February 5 at 12:00 pm EDT.
Please join us!
Please join us!
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Please visit The Card Concept
to see what the other Team Members have created.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stuff I used:
Stamp: Woodland Whimsey (Simon Says Stamps)
Paper: Wood Grain (Stampin Up)
Mossy Meadow (Stampin Up)
Fog (Simon Says Stamps)
Neenah 80lb white
Dies: Fancy Frame Rectangles (Sunny Studio)
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain (Stampin Up)
Other stuff: twine, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen