Welcome to the Card Concept!
We have a beautiful inspiration photo this time!
Look at these gorgeous succulents!
Here is my card!
I used this pretty Stampin Up stamp set that I got free recently during the Sale-A-Bration at Stampin Up!!!
I knew it would be great for this challenge!
The style of my card would be considered
Classy & Elegant:
Rich color scheme
1. Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2. Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3. Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.
4. Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5. Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
The deadline to participate is
Monday, July 8 at 12:00 pm EDT.We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
This will be our last post for the summer!
We will see you again this fall
Have a wonderful summer with your loved ones!!!
Stuff I used:
Stamps: PaintedSeasons, Home to Roost (Stampin Up)
Dies: Stitched Labels-Framelits (Stampin Up)
Inks: Tranquil Tide, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up )
Embossing folder: Board? (Stampin Up)